Check out our recipe list below to support your in feasting this Easter.
1. Travelling in an RV with an oven? Check out Maggie Beer's hot cross bun recipe.
2. Campers you don’t have to miss out on the hot cross bun experience, try making hot cross buns in the camp oven.
3. Are you planning an Easter egg hunt for when you're away? Try making these chocolate bird’s nests. And campers, if you don’t have a microwave get creative on how you melt your chocolate.
4. Camping with your kids? Check out these simple easy meals like Easter Bunny pikelets, omelette in a bag, easy cheesy damper and campfire pizza.
5. For BBQ lovers, give the campfire steak with smoky bushman sauce a go.
7. Sweet tooths should try a caramilk cob loaf dip. Kids will love heating the marshmallows on the campfire before dunking into the dip!
8. Try Marshmallow and strawberry kebabs with the kids and swap out fruit to your liking.
9. Campfire sandwiches for lunch? Mix it up to include your favourite sandwich fillings.
10. For those who enjoy eating seafood on Good Friday try making a seafood platter for your family and friends at your campsite. Even better if you’re travelling through the Eyre or Yorke Pensiula where you can pick up some local fresh produce.